|Stone Name:||Quartz Wall Panels||Tolerance:||+/-0.5mm,+/-1mm|
|Surfaces Finished:||Polished,Honed,Leather Finished,Brushed Finished,etc.||Application:||Wall,,countertop, Vanity Top,stairs ,etc.|
|Feature:||High Density, High Hardness, Anti-slip||Material:||93% Natural Quartz And 7% Resin|
polished quartzite tile,
quartz bathroom wall panels
Anti Slip Quartz Bathroom Wall Panels Polished / Honed Surfaces Finished
Quartz Wall Panel
In some market, we use Quartz Wall Panel for shower panel. Quartz Wall Panel is cut from the big quartz slab based on the customer sizes. Normally, the thickness of quartz wall panel is 6mm, 8mm, 10mm and 12mm.
Usage: Wall, Floor,countertop, Vanity Top,stairs ,etc
1) The product is very hygienic
2) Resistant to scratch,wear,shock.
3) Excellent heat resistance,corrosion resistance.
4) Easy to clean and maintain
6) Environmental friendly building materials.
1. The best white quartz stone sand (No acid-washed sand)
2. high hardness 7 grade, scratch resistant
3. No color difference in the same batch of goods
4. High temperature resistant
5. Chemical resistant
6. Easy to clean
1. What does AIBO do?
AIBO professional and experienced manufacturer and developer of quartz stone slabs and prefabricated tops.
2. Why should customers choose AIBO?
AIBO strong points: 1. Wide range of color collections. 2. Always stick close to the international trend. 3. Focus more on white-based and grey-based collections and marbling/veined collection. 4. International standard quality and service, at affordable Chinese prices. 5. 7+24 easy communication and fast response.
3. Which countries are the main markets of AIBO?
AIBO quartz stone slabs and prefabricated tops are mainly exported to the USA, Australia, Canada, UK, Italy, Mexico, Dubai, Turkey, Brazil, South Africa, Hongkong, Korea, Vietnam, Thailand, Malaysia, etc.
4. Has AIBO ever taken part in any exhibition?
Every year AIBO takes part in exhibitions in USA, Europe, Dubai, Brazil, Asia, and so on.
5. What sizes of quartz slabs are available from AIBO?
AIBO standard slab sizes are 126”*63” (3200*1600mm) and 118”*55” (3000*1400mm), and other customized sizes (2200~3200mm) *(1000~1600mm) are also available.
6. How should the quartz stone slabs be stocked temporarily?
The quartz stone slabs must not be exposed to the sunshine directly, and slabs must be erected vertically.