|Stone Name:||Quartz Floor Tiles||Thickness ( Mm ):||6.5mm, 8mm, 12mm, 15mm 18mm 20mm 30mm|
|Feature:||High Density, High Hardness, Anti-slip，scratch Resistant||Color:||Calacatta, Marble Looks, Carrara, Basic Colors, Blendid Colors|
|Material:||93% Nature Quartz，7% Polymer Material And Inoganic Pigment||Advantage:||High Brightness|
|Size:||Customized||Certificate:||SGS And NSF|
quartz bathroom tiles,
mirror quartz tiles
Anti Slip White Mirror Quartz Floor Tiles Impact Resistance For Living Room
Quartz Floor Tiles
Normal sizes for Quartz Floor Tiles are 305*305mm, 600*600, 800mm*800mm, these sizes are cut from the big quartz slab, can make customed sizes. And all kinds quartz stone colors can use for quartz floor tiles, depend on customers’ designs. Besides, the normal thickness for quartz floor tile is 12mm, 15mm, 18mm and 20mm.
|Material||93% Nature Quartz|
|7% Polymer material and inoganic pigment|
|Slab Size||3000*1400;3000*1500;3000*1600;3200*1600;3200*1800 or customized countertop|
|Thickness||6.5mm, 8mm, 12mm, 15mm 18mm 20mm 30mm|
|Surface||100% full polished|
|Color range||Calacatta, marble looks, carrara, basic colors, blendid colors|
|Slabs packing||105 slabs 2cm per 20ft container and 70 salbs 3cm per 20ft container|
|Applications||Kitchen countertop, bathroom vanity tops, benchtops, kitchen island, bar countertops, residential and commercial projects.|
|Delivery time||Within 20 days after get deposit|
Techology & Color Advantage
1. 9 color series and 200+colors
2. 30 ODM colors for world famous buyers
3. Market leading color creates monthly
Lead Time Advantage
One week delivery for 15 hot selling colors(in stock)
20 days delivery for regulae colors
Weekly update production progress
Advantages of quartz countertop:
1. Quartz is hard. It ranks a 7.0 on Moh's Hardness Scale, and it is even harder than stainless steel, so it is suitable to be used as kitchen worktops. (Stainless steel, Mohs scale 5 to 6)
2. Quartz is resistant to high temperature with melting point above 1300°. Generally, quartz countertops made up of 93% quartz will not be damaged by heat.
3. Quartz is nonporous. Because of this feature, quartz countertop is very durable, which resists corrosion and stains from household cleaning solutions, liquids, and oils.
4. Quartz is an environmental-friendly building material. Recycled materials and nontoxic pigments are used in production and it usually wastes less material than granite and other natural stone during manufacturing.
1. What does AIBO do?
AIBO professional and experienced manufacturer and developer of quartz stone slabs and prefabricated tops.
2. Why should customers choose AIBO?
AIBO strong points: 1. Wide range of color collections. 2. Always stick close to the international trend. 3. Focus more on white-based and grey-based collections and marbling/veined collection. 4. International standard quality and service, at affordable Chinese prices. 5. 7+24 easy communication and fast response.
3. Which countries are the main markets of AIBO?
AIBO quartz stone slabs and prefabricated tops are mainly exported to the USA, Australia, Canada, UK, Italy, Mexico, Dubai, Turkey, Brazil, South Africa, Hongkong, Korea, Vietnam, Thailand, Malaysia, etc.
4. Has AIBO ever taken part in any exhibition?
Every year AIBO takes part in exhibitions in USA, Europe, Dubai, Brazil, Asia, and so on.
5. What sizes of quartz slabs are available from AIBO?
AIBO standard slab sizes are 126”*63” (3200*1600mm) and 118”*55” (3000*1400mm), and other customized sizes (2200~3200mm) *(1000~1600mm) are also available.
6. How should the quartz stone slabs be stocked temporarily?
The quartz stone slabs must not be exposed to the sunshine directly, and slabs must be erected vertically.