|Stone Name:||Quartz Wall Panels||Density(g/cm3):||2.45g/cm3|
|Thickness ( Mm ):||6mm-8mm-10mm-12mm-15mm-18mm-20mm-25mm-30mm||Surfaces Finished:||Polished-Honed-Leather Finished-Brushed Finished|
|Application:||Wall, Countertop, Vanity Top,etc.||Feature:||High Hardness, Anti-slip，scratch Resistant|
|Color:||Multiple Customized Color||Material:||93% Natural Quartz And 7% Resin|
|Advantage:||High Brightness||Shape:||Customized Requirement|
kitchen countertop materials quartz,
home depot kitchen countertops quartz
High Density Quartz Kitchen Countertops Anti Microbial 6mm 8mm Thickness
Quartz Kitchen Countertops
Based on customers’ kitchen designs, we make the quartz kitchen countertop. Pre-fabrication is available. Normally, one whole Quartz Kitchen Countertop includes straight or L shape quartz kitchen counter, kitchen wall panel and one big quartz kitchen island. And pre-fabrication involves edge finished: eased edge, laminated edge, bullnose edge, miter edge etc., Cutout: sink cutout and faucet cutout.
We are the leading manufacturer of engineered quartz stone slabs and tiles, we have tile production line and countertops fabrication plant and been pursuing the highest strict quality control system to produce best quality quartz stone slabs which can meet the requirements of the various technical indicators of the international famous brands. Our anual output is over 300, 000 sqm per year.
Artificial stone is also known as synthetic stone, recycled stone, engineering stone. It takes natural marble scrap, stone powder as the main raw material, but also can add mosaic, shell, glass and other materials as embellishment, organic resin as cementation agent, by vacuum stirring, high-pressure shock made of square material, and then through room temperature curing (curing time of more than 7 days), sawing, grinding, polishing and other processes made of plate.
It is very popular in world.
|Regular sizes (mm)||Thickness (mm)||Density(g/cm3)||Surfaces finished|
|6mm-8mm-10mm-12mm-15mm-18mm-20mm-25mm-30mm||2.45g/cm3||Polished-Honed-Leather finished-Brushed finished|
Application of engineered/artificial quartz
Widely used as inner wall cladding, flooring, kitchen countertop, bathroom vanity top, table top, bench tops, office desk tops etc in super markets, malls, airports, hotels, and apartments etc.
Advantages of artificial quartz stone
1) High hardness can reach 7 Mohs.
2) Resistant to stain,wear,shock.
3) Excellent heat resistance,corrosion resistance.
4) Low maintenance alternative to stone countertops
5) Natural stone countertop appearance
6) Enviornmental friendly building materials.
7) More than 200 motifs and designs can be customized.
Why choose us?
(1) We are specialized in manufacturing Quartz stone slabs and differents countertop.
(2) The artificial quartz stone machine are maintained by ourselves, so we can give you the lowest price among the same quality.
(3) We select and exported the best quality quartz stone directly from Australia,India....
(4) More than 100 production lines can guarantee the shortest delivery time.
(5) There are a broad range of colors and textures from our products. We also could match colors according to your’ samples.
1. The best white quartz stone sand (No acid-washed sand)
2. high hardness 7 grade, scratch resistant
3. No color difference in the same batch of goods
4. High temperature resistant
5. Chemical resistant
6. Easy to clean
1. What does AIBO do?
AIBO professional and experienced manufacturer and developer of quartz stone slabs and prefabricated tops.
2. Why should customers choose AIBO?
AIBO strong points: 1. Wide range of color collections. 2. Always stick close to the international trend. 3. Focus more on white-based and grey-based collections and marbling/veined collection. 4. International standard quality and service, at affordable Chinese prices. 5. 7+24 easy communication and fast response.
3. Which countries are the main markets of AIBO?
AIBO quartz stone slabs and prefabricated tops are mainly exported to the USA, Australia, Canada, UK, Italy, Mexico, Dubai, Turkey, Brazil, South Africa, Hongkong, Korea, Vietnam, Thailand, Malaysia, etc.
4. Has AIBO ever taken part in any exhibition?
Every year AIBO takes part in exhibitions in USA, Europe, Dubai, Brazil, Asia, and so on.
5. What sizes of quartz slabs are available from AIBO?
AIBO standard slab sizes are 126”*63” (3200*1600mm) and 118”*55” (3000*1400mm), and other customized sizes (2200~3200mm) *(1000~1600mm) are also available.
6. How should the quartz stone slabs be stocked temporarily?
The quartz stone slabs must not be exposed to the sunshine directly, and slabs must be erected vertically.