|Place of Origin:||China|
|Model Number:||0005 0007 0010 1002|
|Minimum Order Quantity:||Negotiable|
|Packaging Details:||Wooden Pallet/Wooden Case/Carton|
|Delivery Time:||15-20 days|
|Supply Ability:||2000 square meter per day|
|Stone Name:||Grey Quartz Stone||Density ( G/cm3 ):||2.45 G/cm3|
|Thickness ( Mm ):||6mm-8mm-10mm-12mm-15mm-18mm-20mm-25mm-30mm||Application:||Tile, Slab, Skirting, Window Sill, Stair, Block Step, Kitchen Countertop|
|Feature:||High Density, High Hardness, Anti-faded, Anti-slip||Hardness:||6.5 Mohz|
|Certificate:||SGS And NSF||Color:||Pure Grey Quartz Stone, Glass Grey Quartz Stone, Mirror Quartz Stone, Cararra Quartz Stone, Grey Silica Quartz Stone, Etc.|
gray countertops quartz,
grey countertops quartz
High Tenacity Grey Quartz Stone Polished Surfaces Finished Staining Resistant
Grey Quartz Stone
Grey Quartz Stone includes many kinds grey quartz stone colors, such as pure grey quartz stone, glass grey quartz stone, mirror quartz stone, cararra quartz stone, grey silica quartz stone, etc. Pure grey quartz stone is our big advantage, and pure grey quartz stone is very popular all around the world. The color can use for both home decoration and commercial projects.
|Material||93% natural quartz and 7% resin|
|Finish||Polished, honed, flamed, bush hammered, brushed, sand blasted, water jet, chiseled, split, tumbled.|
|Package||wooden Pallet; A-frame; wooden carton; carton,etc.|
|Usage||Tile, slab, skirting, window sill, stair, block step, kitchen countertop, vanity, column, kerbstone, pavings, cube, mosaics, border, sculpture, tombstone and monument.|
Advantages of quartz countertop:
1. Quartz is hard. It ranks a 7.0 on Moh's Hardness Scale, and it is even harder than stainless steel, so it is suitable to be used as kitchen worktops. (Stainless steel, Mohs scale 5 to 6)
2. Quartz is resistant to high temperature with melting point above 1300°. Generally, quartz countertops made up of 93% quartz will not be damaged by heat.
3. Quartz is nonporous. Because of this feature, quartz countertop is very durable, which resists corrosion and stains from household cleaning solutions, liquids, and oils.
4. Quartz is an environmental-friendly building material. Recycled materials and nontoxic pigments are used in production and it usually wastes less material than granite and other natural stone during manufacturing.
1. What does AIBO do?
AIBO professional and experienced manufacturer and developer of quartz stone slabs and prefabricated tops.
2. Why should customers choose AIBO?
AIBO strong points: 1. Wide range of color collections. 2. Always stick close to the international trend. 3. Focus more on white-based and grey-based collections and marbling/veined collection. 4. International standard quality and service, at affordable Chinese prices. 5. 7+24 easy communication and fast response.
3. Which countries are the main markets of AIBO?
AIBO quartz stone slabs and prefabricated tops are mainly exported to the USA, Australia, Canada, UK, Italy, Mexico, Dubai, Turkey, Brazil, South Africa, Hongkong, Korea, Vietnam, Thailand, Malaysia, etc.
4. Has AIBO ever taken part in any exhibition?
Every year AIBO takes part in exhibitions in USA, Europe, Dubai, Brazil, Asia, and so on.
5. What sizes of quartz slabs are available from AIBO?
AIBO standard slab sizes are 126”*63” (3200*1600mm) and 118”*55” (3000*1400mm), and other customized sizes (2200~3200mm) *(1000~1600mm) are also available.
6. How should the quartz stone slabs be stocked temporarily?
The quartz stone slabs must not be exposed to the sunshine directly, and slabs must be erected vertically.