|Stone Name:||White Quartz Stone||Density ( G/cm3 ):||2.45 G/cm3|
|Thickness ( Mm ):||6mm-8mm-10mm-12mm-15mm-18mm-20mm-25mm-30mm||Application:||Kitchen Countertop,bathroom Vanitytop And Table|
|Hardness:||6.5 Mohz||Color:||Pure White ,super White ,white Cararra ,etc.|
white quartz top,
white quartzite countertops
High Tenacity White Quartz Bathroom Countertops 6mm 8mm 10mm Thickness
White Quartz Stone
White Quartz Stone includes many kinds white quartz color, such as pure white quartz stone, super white quartz stone, white cararra quartz stone, white calacatta quartz stone,etc. Especially for pure white quartz stone and super white quartz stone, the quartz slab surface is very clean and with few impurity.
AIBO professional and experienced manufacturer and developer of quartz stone slabs and prefabricated tops.Our quartz stone slabs and prefabricated tops are mainly exported to the USA, Australia, Canada, UK, Italy, Mexico, Dubai, Turkey, Brazil, South Africa, Hongkong, Korea, Vietnam, Thailand, Malaysia, etc.
1. Wide range of color collections.
2. Always stick close to the international trend.
3. Focus more on white-based and grey-based collections and marbling/veined collection.
4. International standard quality and service, at affordable Chinese prices.
5. 7+24 easy communication and fast response.
|Regular sizes (mm)||Thickness (mm)||Density(g/cm3)||Surfaces finished|
|2.45g/cm3||Polished-Honed-Leather finished-Brushed finished|
Quartz Stone Features:
Quartz stone is produced with advanced production technology and is comprised of more than 93% of quartz,added a little resin and pigment. Quartz stone has high hardness and density, it has excellent character as following:
1. Hardness 6~7 Mohs
2. High resistant to acid
3. High resistant to scratch
4. High flexural strength
5. High resistant to staining
6. High resistant to Heat
1. Where should the quartz stone be used?
Quartz stone should be used indoor such as kitchen countertops, bathroom, vanity tops or floor tiles, where are not exposed to direct sunshine.
2. Why should we use quartz stone better than natural stone?
Quartz stone has higher density and hardness, less water absorption, more durable and less maintenance, and better consistent color tone.
3. Can you copy the color and pattern based on samples which is not in your standard products range?
Yes. Our professional technical group can do it and normally our copy one could be 95% similar ad original sample.
4. Is sample available?
Samples are available and normally coming with small size: 100*100*10mm.
5. How about the MOQ and delivery time?
Normally one 20’ container and can mix different designs. The delivery time is around 30 days after the payment received.