|Stone Name:||Quartz Wall Panels||Tolerance:||+/-0.5mm,+/-1mm|
|Thickness ( Mm ):||6mm-8mm-10mm-12mm-15mm-18mm-20mm-25mm-30mm||Surfaces Finished:||Polished,Honed,Leather Finished,Brushed Finished,etc.|
|Application:||Wall, Floor,countertop, Vanity Top,etc.||Feature:||High Density, High Hardness|
|Hardness:||6.5 Mohz||Certificate:||SGS And NSF|
|Color:||Black,white,grey,brown,etc.||Material:||93% Natural Quartz And 7% Resin|
polished quartzite tile,
quartz bathroom wall panels
Home Decoration Quartz Wall Panels , Polished Quartz Shower Surround Panels
Quartz Wall Panel
In some market, we use Quartz Wall Panel for shower panel. Quartz Wall Panel is cut from the big quartz slab based on the customer sizes. Normally, the thickness of quartz wall panel is 6mm, 8mm, 10mm and 12mm.
Usage: Wall, Floor,countertop, Vanity Top,stairs ,etc
1) Natural stone has no radiation.
2) Natural stone has very good density, high hardness and polished degree,Applicable to a variety of buildings.
3) Lower Prices and It can be mass-produced.
4) Suitable for use in building area,such as kitchen counter-top,step,floor, wall-cladding and so on.
1. Compact structure: Molecular microcrystalline particle size of the super nanoglass reaches the nanometer level. Fibrous crystal molecular structure makes it excellent material for processing such as round cutting, drilling, carving, 45°cutting and other edge design processing to users’ requirement.
2. Easy-to-cut: Cutting can be done at the construction site by the bridge cutting machine and portable cutting machine.
3. High hardness: The hardness Mohs of the surface reaches at Level 7.
4. High compressive strength,high tensile strength. No white off, no deformation and no crack even it is exposed to the sunlight. The special feature makes it widely used in the floor laying.
5. Low expansion coefficient: Super nanoglass can bear the temperature range from -18°C to 1000°C with no influence on the structure, color and shape.
6. Corrosion resistance and acid & alkali resistance, and color will not fade off and strength stays same after a long period of time.
7. No water and dirt absorption. It is easy and convenient to be cleaned.
8. Non-radioactive, environmental friendly and reusable.
1. What does AIBO do?
AIBO professional and experienced manufacturer and developer of quartz stone slabs and prefabricated tops.
2. Why should customers choose AIBO?
AIBO strong points: 1. Wide range of color collections. 2. Always stick close to the international trend. 3. Focus more on white-based and grey-based collections and marbling/veined collection. 4. International standard quality and service, at affordable Chinese prices. 5. 7+24 easy communication and fast response.
3. Which countries are the main markets of AIBO?
AIBO quartz stone slabs and prefabricated tops are mainly exported to the USA, Australia, Canada, UK, Italy, Mexico, Dubai, Turkey, Brazil, South Africa, Hongkong, Korea, Vietnam, Thailand, Malaysia, etc.
4. Has AIBO ever taken part in any exhibition?
Every year AIBO takes part in exhibitions in USA, Europe, Dubai, Brazil, Asia, and so on.
5. What sizes of quartz slabs are available from AIBO?
AIBO standard slab sizes are 126”*63” (3200*1600mm) and 118”*55” (3000*1400mm), and other customized sizes (2200~3200mm) *(1000~1600mm) are also available.
6. How should the quartz stone slabs be stocked temporarily?
The quartz stone slabs must not be exposed to the sunshine directly, and slabs must be erected vertically.