|Stone Name:||Beige Quartz Stone||Thickness ( Mm ):||6mm-8mm-10mm-12mm-15mm-18mm-20mm-25mm-30mm|
|Surfaces Finished:||Polished,Honed,Leather Finished,Brushed Finished,etc.||Application:||Kitchen Countertop,bathroom Vanitytop And Table|
|Feature:||High Density, High Hardness, Anti-faded, Anti-slip||Color:||Pure Beige Quartz Stone, Beige Glass Quartz Stone, Beige Mirror Quartz Stone, Beige Cararra Quartz Stone, Etc.|
beige quartz countertops,
beige quartz tiles
Resistant Acid Beige Quartz Stone Artificial Stone Kitchen Countertops
Beige Quartz Stone
Beige Quartz Stone includes pure beige quartz stone, beige glass quartz stone, beige mirror quartz stone, beige cararra quartz stone, etc. Beige is warm color, so beige quartz stone is acceptable is by many home decoration and hotel projects.
High flexural strength Quartz is nonporous. Because of this feature, quartz countertop is very durable, which resists corrosion and stains from household cleaning solutions, liquids, and oils.
Artificial stone advantages:
1. Easy to clean
2. Impact resistance: Compared with natural stone, anti-burst cracking stronger, small scratches and cuts are available sandpaper removed.
3. Heat resistance: more heat-resistant than the average surface material.
4. Fire resistance: a fire-retardant material.
5. repairable: severe damage can be repaired, can make long-term use,
6. Non-toxic: do not emit any gas at room temperature.
|Regular sizes (mm)||Thickness (mm)||Density(g/cm3)||Surfaces finished|
|6mm-8mm-10mm-12mm-15mm-18mm-20mm-25mm-30mm||2.45g/cm3||Polished-Honed-Leather finished-Brushed finished|
1. What does AIBO do?
AIBO professional and experienced manufacturer and developer of quartz stone slabs and prefabricated tops.
2. Why should customers choose AIBO?
AIBO strong points: 1. Wide range of color collections. 2. Always stick close to the international trend. 3. Focus more on white-based and grey-based collections and marbling/veined collection. 4. International standard quality and service, at affordable Chinese prices. 5. 7+24 easy communication and fast response.
3. Which countries are the main markets of AIBO?
AIBO quartz stone slabs and prefabricated tops are mainly exported to the USA, Australia, Canada, UK, Italy, Mexico, Dubai, Turkey, Brazil, South Africa, Hongkong, Korea, Vietnam, Thailand, Malaysia, etc.
4. Has AIBO ever taken part in any exhibition?
Every year AIBO takes part in exhibitions in USA, Europe, Dubai, Brazil, Asia, and so on.
5. What sizes of quartz slabs are available from AIBO?
AIBO standard slab sizes are 126”*63” (3200*1600mm) and 118”*55” (3000*1400mm), and other customized sizes (2200~3200mm) *(1000~1600mm) are also available.
6. How should the quartz stone slabs be stocked temporarily?
The quartz stone slabs must not be exposed to the sunshine directly, and slabs must be erected vertically.
1. Are you manufacturer?
Modern Stone is a large scale professional quartz factory for quartz slabs and countertops.
2. What is your MOQ?
The minimum order quantity is based on 10 pieces, or 50 sq.m..
3. What is your delievery time?
The time of delivery is about 15-20 working days after receiving the deposit.
4. What is your payment terms?
T/T (30% in advance before manufacturing,70% balance before loading).
5. How about the samples?
We supply samples for free, going by containers or air-freight cost paid by customer.