|Stone Name:||Calacatta Quartz Stone||Surfaces Finished:||Polished, Honed, Brushed, Sand Blasted, Water Jet, Chiseled, Split, Tumbled.|
|Application:||Stair, Block Step, Kitchen Countertop,kerbstone, Pavings, Cube, Mosaics, Border, Sculpture, Tombstone And Monument.||Feature:||High Density, High Hardness, Anti-faded, Anti-slip|
|Hardness:||6.5 Mohz||Certificate:||SGS And NSF|
|Color:||Custom||Material:||93% Natural Quartz And 7% Resin|
pro quartz calacatta,
calacatta unique quartz
High Hardness Calacatta Quartz Kitchen Countertops Strong Resistance To Scratch
Calacatta Quartz Stone
Calacatta Quartz Stone looks like natural calacatta marbl, the vein designs are based on different kinds natural calacatta marble. Natural calacatta marble is non-renewable resources, so artificial calacatta quartz stone is more popular than natural. Besides, about the price, Calacatta quartz stone is much cheaper than natural calacatta marble. Another important thing, calacatta quartz stone is much easier to maintain, easy to clean and not easy to stain.
Quartz is hard. It ranks a 7.0 on Moh's Hardness Scale, and it is even harder than stainless steel, so it is suitable to be used as kitchen worktops. (Stainless steel, Mohs scale 5 to 6)
AIBO professional and experienced manufacturer and developer of quartz stone slabs and prefabricated tops.
Our quartz stone slabs and prefabricated tops are mainly exported to the USA, Australia, Canada, UK, Italy, Mexico, Dubai, Turkey, Brazil, South Africa, Hongkong, Korea, Vietnam, Thailand, Malaysia, etc.
Every year we takes part in exhibitions in USA, Europe, Dubai, Brazil, Asia, and so on.
|Material||93% natural quartz and 7% resin|
|Finish||Polished, honed, flamed, bush hammered, brushed, sand blasted, water jet, chiseled, split, tumbled.|
|Package||wooden Pallet; A-frame; wooden carton; carton,etc.|
|Usage||Tile, slab, skirting, window sill, stair, block step, kitchen countertop, vanity, column, kerbstone, pavings, cube, mosaics, border, sculpture, tombstone and monument.|
1. Compact structure: Molecular microcrystalline particle size of the super nanoglass reaches the nanometer level. Fibrous crystal molecular structure makes it excellent material for processing such as round cutting, drilling, carving, 45°cutting and other edge design processing to users’ requirement.
2. Easy-to-cut: Cutting can be done at the construction site by the bridge cutting machine and portable cutting machine.
3. High hardness: The hardness Mohs of the surface reaches at Level 7.
4. High compressive strength,high tensile strength. No white off, no deformation and no crack even it is exposed to the sunlight. The special feature makes it widely used in the floor laying.
5. Low expansion coefficient: Super nanoglass can bear the temperature range from -18°C to 1000°C with no influence on the structure, color and shape.
6. Corrosion resistance and acid & alkali resistance, and color will not fade off and strength stays same after a long period of time.
7. No water and dirt absorption. It is easy and convenient to be cleaned.
8. Non-radioactive, environmental friendly and reusable.
Q: How to get a sample?
A: Sample order is acceptable. Pls contact with us and make sure what sample do you need.
Q: What about the leading time?
A: In general, the leading time is about 15 to 25 days. But please confirm the exact delivery time with us as different products and different order quantity will have different leading time.Thanks for your kindly cooperation in advance.
Q: How about the packing and shipping?
A: Normaly, we have carton and foam for packaging. If you have any other special requirements,pleasefeel free to contact with us.
Q: Can I have our own logol on the products?
A: That's ok to have your own logol on the products. Please contact with us to make sure the detailedthings before placing order.
Q: How about the after-sales service?
A: We will be online all day long. Any question, please feel free to contact with us, we will try our best to help you.