|Stone Name:||Quartz Wall Panels||Tolerance:||+/-0.5mm,+/-1mm|
|Thickness ( Mm ):||6mm-8mm-10mm-12mm-15mm-18mm-20mm-25mm-30mm||Surfaces Finished:||Polished,Honed,Leather Finished,Brushed Finished,etc.|
|Application:||Wall, Floor,countertop, Vanity Top,stairs ,etc.||Feature:||High Density, High Hardness, Anti-slip|
|Hardness:||6.5 Mohz||Certificate:||SGS And NSF|
|Color:||Black,white,grey,brown,etc.||Material:||93% Natural Quartz And 7% Resin|
quartz cladding panels,
quartz bathroom wall panels
High Hardness Quartz Shower Surround Panels Pure White Quartz Stone 6.5 Mohz
Quartz Wall Panel
In some market, we use Quartz Wall Panel for shower panel. Quartz Wall Panel is cut from the big quartz slab based on the customer sizes. Normally, the thickness of quartz wall panel is 6mm, 8mm, 10mm and 12mm.
Usage: Wall, Floor,countertop, Vanity Top,stairs ,etc
1) Natural stone has no radiation.
2) Natural stone has very good density, high hardness and polished degree,Applicable to a variety of buildings.
3) Lower Prices and It can be mass-produced.
4) Suitable for use in building area,such as kitchen counter-top,step,floor, wall-cladding and so on.
Advantages of quartz countertop:
1. Quartz is hard. It ranks a 7.0 on Moh's Hardness Scale, and it is even harder than stainless steel, so it is suitable to be used as kitchen worktops. (Stainless steel, Mohs scale 5 to 6)
2. Quartz is resistant to high temperature with melting point above 1300°. Generally, quartz countertops made up of 93% quartz will not be damaged by heat.
3. Quartz is nonporous. Because of this feature, quartz countertop is very durable, which resists corrosion and stains from household cleaning solutions, liquids, and oils.
4. Quartz is an environmental-friendly building material. Recycled materials and nontoxic pigments are used in production and it usually wastes less material than granite and other natural stone during manufacturing.
1. What does AIBO do?
AIBO professional and experienced manufacturer and developer of quartz stone slabs and prefabricated tops.
2. Why should customers choose AIBO?
AIBO strong points: 1. Wide range of color collections. 2. Always stick close to the international trend. 3. Focus more on white-based and grey-based collections and marbling/veined collection. 4. International standard quality and service, at affordable Chinese prices. 5. 7+24 easy communication and fast response.
3. Which countries are the main markets of AIBO?
AIBO quartz stone slabs and prefabricated tops are mainly exported to the USA, Australia, Canada, UK, Italy, Mexico, Dubai, Turkey, Brazil, South Africa, Hongkong, Korea, Vietnam, Thailand, Malaysia, etc.
4. Has AIBO ever taken part in any exhibition?
Every year AIBO takes part in exhibitions in USA, Europe, Dubai, Brazil, Asia, and so on.
5. What sizes of quartz slabs are available from AIBO?
AIBO standard slab sizes are 126”*63” (3200*1600mm) and 118”*55” (3000*1400mm), and other customized sizes (2200~3200mm) *(1000~1600mm) are also available.
6. How should the quartz stone slabs be stocked temporarily?
The quartz stone slabs must not be exposed to the sunshine directly, and slabs must be erected vertically.