Zhaoqing AIBO New Material Technology CO.,Ltd
AIBO QUALITY, RELIABLE QUALITY
|Place of Origin:||China|
|Minimum Order Quantity:||Negotiable|
|Packaging Details:||Wooden Pallet/Wooden Case/Carton|
|Delivery Time:||15-20 days|
|Supply Ability:||2000 square meter per day|
|Product Name:||Quartz Stone||Surface1:||Leather|
gray quartz stone,
grey countertops quartz
Professional Artificial Grey Quartz Stone New Pattern 6mm - 30mm Thickness
|Material||93% natural quartz and 7% resin|
|Finish||Polished, honed, flamed, bush hammered, brushed, sand blasted, water jet, chiseled, split, tumbled.|
|Package||wooden Pallet; A-frame; wooden carton; carton,etc.|
1. Wear-resistant and pressure-resistant
2. High hardness and high temperature resistance
3. High acid-base resistance and corrosion resistance
4. No radiation, environmental protection and Healthy
5. High luminance and easy to cleaning
6. No scratch and no color change
Countertops, kitchen tops, bathroom vanity top,worktops, laundry,table tops,bench top, island tops, bar tops, backsplashes, shower stalls, tub surrounds ,wall tile, wall cladding, floor tile, and airport, station, shopping mall, hotel, bank, hospital.
1. What does AIBO do?
AIBO professional and experienced manufacturer and developer of quartz stone slabs and prefabricated tops.
2. Why should customers choose AIBO?
AIBO strong points: 1. Wide range of color collections. 2. Always stick close to the international trend. 3. Focus more on white-based and grey-based collections and marbling/veined collection. 4. International standard quality and service, at affordable Chinese prices. 5. 7+24 easy communication and fast response.
3. Which countries are the main markets of AIBO?
AIBO quartz stone slabs and prefabricated tops are mainly exported to the USA, Australia, Canada, UK, Italy, Mexico, Dubai, Turkey, Brazil, South Africa, Hongkong, Korea, Vietnam, Thailand, Malaysia, etc.
4. Has AIBO ever taken part in any exhibition?
Every year AIBO takes part in exhibitions in USA, Europe, Dubai, Brazil, Asia, and so on.
5. What sizes of quartz slabs are available from AIBO?
AIBO standard slab sizes are 126”*63” (3200*1600mm) and 118”*55” (3000*1400mm), and other customized sizes (2200~3200mm) *(1000~1600mm) are also available.
6. How should the quartz stone slabs be stocked temporarily?
The quartz stone slabs must not be exposed to the sunshine directly, and slabs must be erected vertically.
Contact Person: Daphne Hou
Tel: 0086 13929834086