Engineered Quartz Stone
Engineered Quartz Stone is also called Artificial Quartz Stone. It can used for all kinds of indoor projects, such as hotel project, hospital project, school project, airport project, shopping mall project, etc. Engineered Quartz Stone is with high density, high hardness, no radiation, anti slip, so it is a kind of absolutely safe and healthy artificial stone product.
Quartz is non porous. Because of this feature, quartz countertop is very durable, which resists corrosion and stains from household cleaning solutions, liquids, and oils.
Low level of fluid absorption Quartz is resistant to high temperature with melting point above 1300°. Generally, quartz countertops made up of 93% quartz will not be damaged by heat.
Repolishable Quartz is hard. It ranks a 7.0 on Mohs Hardness Scale, and it is even harder than stainless steel, so it is suitable to be used as kitchen worktops.
1. Compact structure: Molecular microcrystalline particle size of the super nanoglass reaches the nanometer level. Fibrous crystal molecular structure makes it excellent material for processing such as round cutting, drilling, carving, 45°cutting and other edge design processing to users’ requirement.
2. Easy-to-cut: Cutting can be done at the construction site by the bridge cutting machine and portable cutting machine.
3. High hardness: The hardness Mohs of the surface reaches at Level 7.
4. High compressive strength,high tensile strength. No white off, no deformation and no crack even it is exposed to the sunlight. The special feature makes it widely used in the floor laying.
5. Low expansion coefficient: Super nanoglass can bear the temperature range from -18°C to 1000°C with no influence on the structure, color and shape.
6. Corrosion resistance and acid & alkali resistance, and color will not fade off and strength stays same after a long period of time.
7. No water and dirt absorption. It is easy and convenient to be cleaned.
8. Non-radioactive, environmental friendly and reusable.
|Regular sizes (mm)
||Polished-Honed-Leather finished-Brushed finished
Q1. Where should the quartz stone be used?
A: Quartz stone must be used indoor such as kitchen worktops, bathroom and vanity tops and floor tiles, where are not exposed to direct sunshine.
Q2. Why should we use quartz stone other than natural stone?
A:Compared with natural stone, quartz stone has higher density and hardness, less water absorption, more durable and less maintenance, and better consistent color tone.
Q3. How should the quartz stone slabs be stocked temporarily?
A: The quartz stone slabs must not be exposed to the sunshine directly, and slabs must be erected vertically.
Q4. Is it possible to inspect the cargos before loading?
A: Yes, all customers are warmly welcome to inspect the cargos before loading.
Q5. Have you accept the customized items?
A: Yes, OEM color and design is available.
Q6. What is the delivery time?
A: Within 10-20 working days after receiving the deposit.