Zhaoqing AIBO New Material Technology CO.,Ltd
AIBO QUALITY, RELIABLE QUALITY
|Place of Origin:||China|
|Model Number:||0005 0007 0010 1002|
|Minimum Order Quantity:||Negotiable|
|Packaging Details:||Wooden Pallet/Wooden Case/Carton|
|Delivery Time:||15-20 days|
|Supply Ability:||2000 square meter per day|
|Surfaces Finished:||Polished,Honed,Leather Finished,Brushed Finished,etc.||Application:||Tile, Slab, Skirting, Window Sill, Stair, Block Step, Kitchen Countertop|
|Feature:||High Density, High Hardness, Anti-faded, Anti-slip||Certificate:||SGS And NSF|
|Color:||Pure Grey Quartz Stone, Glass Grey Quartz Stone, Mirror Quartz Stone, Cararra Quartz Stone, Grey Silica Quartz Stone, Etc.||Material:||93% Natural Quartz And 7% Resin|
gray quartz stone,
gray countertops quartz
High Hardness Solid Color Quartz Engineered Stone Slabs For Block Step
Grey Quartz Stone
Grey Quartz Stone includes many kinds grey quartz stone colors, such as pure grey quartz stone, glass grey quartz stone, mirror quartz stone, cararra quartz stone, grey silica quartz stone, etc. Pure grey quartz stone is our big advantage, and pure grey quartz stone is very popular all around the world. The color can use for both home decoration and commercial projects.
1. Extremely durable, High hardness, Scratch resistance
2. High tenacity, strong crack resistance, and it won’t chip as easily as granite, marble, tile or concrete
3. No-radiation (not like nature stone has radiation), Non-toxic, Anti-microbial, green eco-friendly building material.
4. Excellent heat resistance and , strong weather resistant, could be used outdoor.
5. High density, Anti-infiltration. Non-porous, so resistant to staining and bacteria.
6. Easy to clean with a damp cloth.
7. Seams between slabs are less visible than between slabs of concrete or natural stone
8. Excellent options for color, pattern, texture. High gloss, Color long-lasting, Strong UV-resistance.
|Material||93% natural quartz and 7% resin|
|Finish||Polished, honed, flamed, bush hammered, brushed, sand blasted, water jet, chiseled, split, tumbled.|
|Package||wooden Pallet; A-frame; wooden carton; carton,etc.|
|Usage||Tile, slab, skirting, window sill, stair, block step, kitchen countertop, vanity, column, kerbstone, pavings, cube, mosaics, border, sculpture, tombstone and monument.|
1. What does AIBO do?
AIBO professional and experienced manufacturer and developer of quartz stone slabs and prefabricated tops.
2. Why should customers choose AIBO?
AIBO strong points: 1. Wide range of color collections. 2. Always stick close to the international trend. 3. Focus more on white-based and grey-based collections and marbling/veined collection. 4. International standard quality and service, at affordable Chinese prices. 5. 7+24 easy communication and fast response.
3. Which countries are the main markets of AIBO?
AIBO quartz stone slabs and prefabricated tops are mainly exported to the USA, Australia, Canada, UK, Italy, Mexico, Dubai, Turkey, Brazil, South Africa, Hongkong, Korea, Vietnam, Thailand, Malaysia, etc.
4. Has AIBO ever taken part in any exhibition?
Every year AIBO takes part in exhibitions in USA, Europe, Dubai, Brazil, Asia, and so on.
5. What sizes of quartz slabs are available from AIBO?
AIBO standard slab sizes are 126”*63” (3200*1600mm) and 118”*55” (3000*1400mm), and other customized sizes (2200~3200mm) *(1000~1600mm) are also available.
6. How should the quartz stone slabs be stocked temporarily?
The quartz stone slabs must not be exposed to the sunshine directly, and slabs must be erected vertically.
Contact Person: Jimmy