Zhaoqing AIBO New Material Technology CO.,Ltd
AIBO QUALITY, RELIABLE QUALITY
|Place of Origin:||China|
|Minimum Order Quantity:||Negotiable|
|Packaging Details:||Wooden Pallet/Wooden Case/Carton|
|Delivery Time:||15-20 days|
|Supply Ability:||2000 square meter per day|
|Stone Name:||Quartz Wall Panels||Tolerance:||+/-0.5mm,+/-1mm|
|Surfaces Finished:||Polished,Honed,Leather Finished,Brushed Finished,etc.||Application:||Wall, Floor,countertop, Vanity Top,stairs ,etc.|
quartz cladding panels,
quartz bathroom wall panels
High Hardness Quartz Wall Panels Chemical Resistant For Indoor Projects
Quartz Wall Panel
In some market, we use Quartz Wall Panel for shower panel. Quartz Wall Panel is cut from the big quartz slab based on the customer sizes. Normally, the thickness of quartz wall panel is 6mm, 8mm, 10mm and 12mm.
Usage: Wall, Floor,countertop, Vanity Top,stairs ,etc
1) Natural stone has no radiation.
2) Natural stone has very good density, high hardness and polished degree,Applicable to a variety of buildings.
3) Lower Prices and It can be mass-produced.
4) Suitable for use in building area,such as kitchen counter-top,step,floor, wall-cladding and so on.
1. Extreme rigidity and durability
2. No radiation
3. Strong fouling and corrosion resistance
4. Easy cleaning
5. Dense texture and high flexural strength
6. High temperature resistance
7. Ageing resistance
8. Fine and pure material
1. What does AIBO do?
AIBO professional and experienced manufacturer and developer of quartz stone slabs and prefabricated tops.
2. Why should customers choose AIBO?
AIBO strong points: 1. Wide range of color collections. 2. Always stick close to the international trend. 3. Focus more on white-based and grey-based collections and marbling/veined collection. 4. International standard quality and service, at affordable Chinese prices. 5. 7+24 easy communication and fast response.
3. Which countries are the main markets of AIBO?
AIBO quartz stone slabs and prefabricated tops are mainly exported to the USA, Australia, Canada, UK, Italy, Mexico, Dubai, Turkey, Brazil, South Africa, Hongkong, Korea, Vietnam, Thailand, Malaysia, etc.
4. Has AIBO ever taken part in any exhibition?
Every year AIBO takes part in exhibitions in USA, Europe, Dubai, Brazil, Asia, and so on.
5. What sizes of quartz slabs are available from AIBO?
AIBO standard slab sizes are 126”*63” (3200*1600mm) and 118”*55” (3000*1400mm), and other customized sizes (2200~3200mm) *(1000~1600mm) are also available.
6. How should the quartz stone slabs be stocked temporarily?
The quartz stone slabs must not be exposed to the sunshine directly, and slabs must be erected vertically.
Contact Person: Chara