Zhaoqing AIBO New Material Technology CO.,Ltd
AIBO QUALITY, RELIABLE QUALITY
|Place of Origin:||China|
|Minimum Order Quantity:||Negotiable|
|Packaging Details:||Wooden Pallet/Wooden Case/Carton|
|Delivery Time:||15-20 days|
|Supply Ability:||2000 square meter per day|
|Stone Name:||Quartz Kitchen Countertops||Density(g/cm3):||2.45g/cm3|
|Thickness ( Mm ):||6mm-8mm-10mm-12mm-15mm-18mm-20mm-25mm-30mm||Surfaces Finished:||Polished-Honed-Leather Finished|
|Application:||Wall, Floor,countertop, Vanity Top,etc.||Feature:||High Density, Anti-slip，scratch Resistant|
|Color:||Multiple Customized Color||Material:||93% Natural Quartz And 7% Resin|
|Advantage:||High Brightness||Shape:||Customized Requirement|
kitchen countertop materials quartz,
quartz stone kitchen top
High Brightness Quartz Kitchen Countertops , Engineered Quartz Kitchen Worktops
Quartz Kitchen Countertops
Based on customers’ kitchen designs, we make the quartz kitchen countertop. Pre-fabrication is available. Normally, one whole Quartz Kitchen Countertop includes straight or L shape quartz kitchen counter, kitchen wall panel and one big quartz kitchen island. And pre-fabrication involves edge finished: eased edge, laminated edge, bullnose edge, miter edge etc., Cutout: sink cutout and faucet cutout.
We are the leading manufacturer of engineered quartz stone slabs and tiles, we have tile production line and countertops fabrication plant and been pursuing the highest strict quality control system to produce best quality quartz stone slabs which can meet the requirements of the various technical indicators of the international famous brands. Our anual output is over 300, 000 sqm per year.
Artificial stone is also known as synthetic stone, recycled stone, engineering stone. It takes natural marble scrap, stone powder as the main raw material, but also can add mosaic, shell, glass and other materials as embellishment, organic resin as cementation agent, by vacuum stirring, high-pressure shock made of square material, and then through room temperature curing (curing time of more than 7 days), sawing, grinding, polishing and other processes made of plate.
It is very popular in world.
|Regular sizes (mm)||Thickness (mm)||Density(g/cm3)||Surfaces finished|
|6mm-8mm-10mm-12mm-15mm-18mm-20mm-25mm-30mm||2.45g/cm3||Polished-Honed-Leather finished-Brushed finished|
1. Compact structure: Molecular microcrystalline particle size of the super nanoglass reaches the nanometer level. Fibrous crystal molecular structure makes it excellent material for processing such as round cutting, drilling, carving, 45°cutting and other edge design processing to users’ requirement.
2. Easy-to-cut: Cutting can be done at the construction site by the bridge cutting machine and portable cutting machine.
3. High hardness: The hardness Mohs of the surface reaches at Level 7.
4. High compressive strength,high tensile strength. No white off, no deformation and no crack even it is exposed to the sunlight. The special feature makes it widely used in the floor laying.
5. Low expansion coefficient: Super nanoglass can bear the temperature range from -18°C to 1000°C with no influence on the structure, color and shape.
6. Corrosion resistance and acid & alkali resistance, and color will not fade off and strength stays same after a long period of time.
7. No water and dirt absorption. It is easy and convenient to be cleaned.
8. Non-radioactive, environmental friendly and reusable.
1. What does AIBO do?
AIBO professional and experienced manufacturer and developer of quartz stone slabs and prefabricated tops.
2. Why should customers choose AIBO?
AIBO strong points: 1. Wide range of color collections. 2. Always stick close to the international trend. 3. Focus more on white-based and grey-based collections and marbling/veined collection. 4. International standard quality and service, at affordable Chinese prices. 5. 7+24 easy communication and fast response.
3. Which countries are the main markets of AIBO?
AIBO quartz stone slabs and prefabricated tops are mainly exported to the USA, Australia, Canada, UK, Italy, Mexico, Dubai, Turkey, Brazil, South Africa, Hongkong, Korea, Vietnam, Thailand, Malaysia, etc.
4. Has AIBO ever taken part in any exhibition?
Every year AIBO takes part in exhibitions in USA, Europe, Dubai, Brazil, Asia, and so on.
5. What sizes of quartz slabs are available from AIBO?
AIBO standard slab sizes are 126”*63” (3200*1600mm) and 118”*55” (3000*1400mm), and other customized sizes (2200~3200mm) *(1000~1600mm) are also available.
6. How should the quartz stone slabs be stocked temporarily?
The quartz stone slabs must not be exposed to the sunshine directly, and slabs must be erected vertically.
Contact Person: Chara