Zhaoqing AIBO New Material Technology CO.,Ltd
AIBO QUALITY, RELIABLE QUALITY
|Place of Origin:||China|
|Minimum Order Quantity:||Negotiable|
|Packaging Details:||Wooden Pallet/Wooden Case/Carton|
|Delivery Time:||15-20 days|
|Supply Ability:||2000 square meter per day|
|Stone Name:||Quartz Floor Tiles||Density(g/cm3):||2.45g/cm3|
|Thickness ( Mm ):||6.5mm, 8mm, 12mm, 15mm 18mm 20mm 30mm||Surfaces Finished:||100% Full Polished|
|Application:||Kitchen Countertop, Bathroom Vanity Tops, Benchtops, Kitchen Island, Bar Countertops, Residential And Commercial Projects.||Material:||93% Nature Quartz，7% Polymer Material And Inoganic Pigment|
|Certificate:||SGS And NSF|
quartz bathroom tiles,
mirror quartz tiles
Kitchen Floor Artificial Quartz Stone Slabs Full Polished Surfaces Finished
Quartz Floor Tiles
Normal sizes for Quartz Floor Tiles are 305*305mm, 600*600, 800mm*800mm, these sizes are cut from the big quartz slab, can make customed sizes. And all kinds quartz stone colors can use for quartz floor tiles, depend on customers’ designs. Besides, the normal thickness for quartz floor tile is 12mm, 15mm, 18mm and 20mm.
|Material||93% Nature Quartz|
|7% Polymer material and inoganic pigment|
|Slab Size||3000*1400;3000*1500;3000*1600;3200*1600;3200*1800 or customized countertop|
|Thickness||6.5mm, 8mm, 12mm, 15mm 18mm 20mm 30mm|
|Surface||100% full polished|
|Color range||Calacatta, marble looks, carrara, basic colors, blendid colors|
|Slabs packing||105 slabs 2cm per 20ft container and 70 salbs 3cm per 20ft container|
|Applications||Kitchen countertop, bathroom vanity tops, benchtops, kitchen island, bar countertops, residential and commercial projects.|
|Delivery time||Within 20 days after get deposit|
Techology & Color Advantage
1. 9 color series and 200+colors
2. 30 ODM colors for world famous buyers
3. Market leading color creates monthly
Lead Time Advantage
One week delivery for 15 hot selling colors(in stock)
20 days delivery for regulae colors
Weekly update production progress
1. Compact structure: Molecular microcrystalline particle size of the super nanoglass reaches the nanometer level. Fibrous crystal molecular structure makes it excellent material for processing such as round cutting, drilling, carving, 45°cutting and other edge design processing to users’ requirement.
2. Easy-to-cut: Cutting can be done at the construction site by the bridge cutting machine and portable cutting machine.
3. High hardness: The hardness Mohs of the surface reaches at Level 7.
4. High compressive strength,high tensile strength. No white off, no deformation and no crack even it is exposed to the sunlight. The special feature makes it widely used in the floor laying.
5. Low expansion coefficient: Super nanoglass can bear the temperature range from -18°C to 1000°C with no influence on the structure, color and shape.
6. Corrosion resistance and acid & alkali resistance, and color will not fade off and strength stays same after a long period of time.
7. No water and dirt absorption. It is easy and convenient to be cleaned.
8. Non-radioactive, environmental friendly and reusable.
1. What does AIBO do?
AIBO professional and experienced manufacturer and developer of quartz stone slabs and prefabricated tops.
2. Why should customers choose AIBO?
AIBO strong points: 1. Wide range of color collections. 2. Always stick close to the international trend. 3. Focus more on white-based and grey-based collections and marbling/veined collection. 4. International standard quality and service, at affordable Chinese prices. 5. 7+24 easy communication and fast response.
3. Which countries are the main markets of AIBO?
AIBO quartz stone slabs and prefabricated tops are mainly exported to the USA, Australia, Canada, UK, Italy, Mexico, Dubai, Turkey, Brazil, South Africa, Hongkong, Korea, Vietnam, Thailand, Malaysia, etc.
4. Has AIBO ever taken part in any exhibition?
Every year AIBO takes part in exhibitions in USA, Europe, Dubai, Brazil, Asia, and so on.
5. What sizes of quartz slabs are available from AIBO?
AIBO standard slab sizes are 126”*63” (3200*1600mm) and 118”*55” (3000*1400mm), and other customized sizes (2200~3200mm) *(1000~1600mm) are also available.
6. How should the quartz stone slabs be stocked temporarily?
The quartz stone slabs must not be exposed to the sunshine directly, and slabs must be erected vertically.
Contact Person: Chara