Black Quartz Stone includes many kinds of black quartz stone colors, such as pure black quartz stone, super black quartz stone, black cararra quartz stone and black calacatta quartz stone. AIBO’s black quartz stone is very competitive, with good polish and high gloss.
||Artificial Quartz Stone
||High purity acid-washed 93% quartz stone grain, 7% resin and a small proportion of inorganic pigment.
|1. Surface: Honed, Polished/Nano
|2. Side Finish: UV Cutting.
||The pure series, diamond series and multi color series, acailable in all designs and colors.
||1x20"container,, mixed order accepted.
||T/T or L/C.
||21 days after receiving the deposit.
||Laboratories, Hospitals, Bars, Kitchens, Vanities.
1. Thickness: Quality allowed +-1 mm. In production, we will measure the thickness three times to make sure it is qualified.
2. Size: We will make the slab 20mm longer and wider to make up the lack of corner problem that possiblely happen.
3. Production line QC will inspect the slab surface meter by meter to make sure the there are no bubble and other quality problem.
4. General QC will inspect the quality again, to make sure the whole quality is good.
5. We supply two years's quality warranty, if you found any quality problem within two years after you received the slabs, you can contact with our saler.
Quartz Stone Features:
Quartz stone is produced with advanced production technology and is comprised of more than 93% of quartz,added a little resin and pigment. Quartz stone has high hardness and density, it has excellent character as following:
1. Hardness 6~7 Mohs
2. High resistant to acid
3. High resistant to scratch
4. High flexural strength
5. High resistant to staining
6. High resistant to Heat
1. The best white quartz stone sand (No acid-washed sand)
2. high hardness 7 grade, scratch resistant
3. No color difference in the same batch of goods
4. High temperature resistant
5. Chemical resistant
6. Easy to clean
5. What sizes of quartz slabs are available from AIBO?
AIBO standard slab sizes are 126"*63" (3200*1600mm) and 118"*55" (3000*1400mm), and other customized sizes (2200~3200mm) *(1000~1600mm) are also available.
6. How should the quartz stone slabs be stocked temporarily?
The quartz stone slabs must not be exposed to the sunshine directly, and slabs must be erected verticall.